Surprisingly challenging, this busy bag is best for older preschoolers and elementary students. The levels of challeng include:
- Open play with the color sticks to create designs for early preschoolers
- Simple design cards for preschoolers
- Complex design cards for older preschoolers
- Matching the layering on the design cards for elementary school students
- Looking at the design, then covering it up and trying to duplicate it from memory for older children.
- Having one child attempt to tell another child how to create the design card.
This activity can be used for children 3-teens.
It comes with 6 color sticks, 6 double-sided design cards and a sturdy tote bag.
This is a great quiet and travel activity.
- Fine motor
- Color recognition
- Visual perception